Whittamore's Fun Farm:
Closed for the Season. Re-opening May 3, 2017.
Our Fun Farm Yard will provide hours of spring and summer delight for the whole family. Open daily from May through mid-September, we offer a unique, exciting fun filled day for children of all ages. Kids can play in our Sand Toy Lot and climb our 1950's Tractor or frolic in one of our many Playhouses. Visit our Barn Yard Animals and try our wooden Milking Cow and Goat after you jump in our Farm Bouncer, play on the Tractor Tire Climb and become a cowboy at the Rock n' Ride Horseplay. Climb our two-storey Tree Fort and Slide and take a hike up Strawberry Mountain and be amazed at the view of the farm and the beautiful Rouge River Valley. Come and check out the fun and don't forget to take a Wagon Ride while you're here!
$9.00 per person (+tax) for 2 years of age and older
May through to Mid - September
$40 per person (+tax)
Unlimited visits for the entire season from May 6th to October 31st
Our Fun Farm activities include:
- Jumbo Pumpkin Jumper (Weekends & Holidays Only, 10:30 to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
- Jumbo Corn Jumper (Weekends & Holidays Only, 10:30 to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
- Punchin' Maze Game
- Whittamore's Mining Co. (extra charges apply)
- Bugs n' Buckets Sand Toy Lot
- Wagon Rides (Daily, 11:30, 2:00 & 4:30, Weather Permitting)
- Farm Animals
- Tractors n' Trucks Sand Toy Lot
- Playhouses & Climbers
- Wooden Milking Cow & Goat
- Animated Singing Chicken Show
- Farm Bouncer (Weekends & Holidays Only, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Weather Permitting)
- Combine Climber & Silo Slide
- Tractor Tire Climb
- Rock n' Ride Horseplay
- Horse Swings
- Spider Web Climb
- Pedal Tractor Track
- Giant Tree Fort & Slide
- Strawberry Mountain & Turbo Slide
- Duckie Races (extra charges apply)
- Nature Trail
WHITTAMORE FOOD & DRINK ONLY IN OUR FUN FARM YARD.
WE HAVE A DESIGNATED PICNIC AREA FOR YOUR OWN FOOD.
PLEASE NO PETS & NO SMOKING.
Join the Whittamore’s Farm Team – Employment Opportunities
We’re hiring students to work in our Farm Shop for the 2017 season!
If you are Enthusiastic, Responsible, Reliable & Hard-Working and you are ……..
Ø Available weekdays and weekends throughout the Summer and Fall
Ø Team Oriented
Ø Friendly and a “People Person”
Ø A great communicator – excellent grasp of English language a must
Ø Able to work in a fast paced environment, are trustworthy and dependable
Ø Must be attending a local High School, University or College to qualify
Ø Applicants must be 15 years of age and have a valid Social Insurance Number
Positions are available in the following areas …….
Ø Bake Shop
Ø Snack Shack
Ø Fun Farm Yard
Ø Birthday Party Hostesses
Resumes must be submitted by the applicant and sent to Lillian@whittamoresfarm.com
Selected applicants will be notified by email.